The Text-A-BillPay (or Text-A-Bill Payment) service is designed for rural banks to facilitate bills payment for local utility companies (electricity, water and cable television), medium enterprises, and local schools. Consumers or customers of these registered enterprises can pay their bills using their mobile phones and pay directly to their local rural bank using G-Cash. Local utility cooperatives, hospitals, schools and other small and medium enterprises in the rural areas are the primary beneficiaries and can register directly with the rural banks for this service.
- Globe and Touch Mobile subscribers
- Download G-Cash Menu
- No need to enroll to this service
- Local Utility Company must have been activated by your nearest rural banks to accept G-Cash for payment
1. In your cellphone, select Globe Services (Glove Svcs+) Menu
2. Click on MyFavorites and select G-Cash
3. Enter 4-digit MPIN and click OK.
4. Enter the 11-digit MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (for G-Cash) of the Bank-Branch (where the utility maintained its deposit account) and click OK.
5. Enter the AMOUNT to pay for the bills
6. Then enter the following details as instruction in the optional message:
BPAY: (Institution Code) space (Acct Name) space (Acct Number)
7. You will then receive a confirmation message with a transaction reference number. The bank that receives your G-Cash for bills payment will also receive a confirmation message with the same Transaction Reference Number.
Save/take note of the Transaction Reference Number found on the confirmation message. This will serve as your electronic receipt or evidence of payment. Bills Payment must be made before 3:00 PM. All payments received after cut-off time will be considered for next banking day transaction.