Cash-In and Cash-Out functions as a low-cost remittance service offered by the rural banking industry. The service gives clients a more convenient and low-cost option to existing international and local money transfer services such as Western Union, Uniteller, Pera Padala, LBC and bank-to bank-fund transfers. Anyone who is a GCASH registered Globe or Touch Mobile subscriber can send money phone to phone anytime of the day, even on Sundays and holidays. The Cash-In/Out service can also be used for facilitating cash management of the bank and inter-branch and inter-bank fund transfers.
- Globe or Touch Mobile subscribers
- Download GCASH Menu
- Clients can Cash-In or Cash-Out at accredited GCASH outlets
- Enrollment is no longer required for this service
- To perform GCASH transaction in other outlets other than the bank, please visit Globe Website atwww.myglobe.com.ph
1. Visit your nearest Rural Bank branch
2. Fill up the GCASH Service Form and submit it to the teller/cashier along withvalid ID for verification.
3. Pay Cash (Cash-In amount + applicable service fee) to the Cashier or Teller
4. Cashier or Teller will send you GCASH to you or to the intended recipient equivalent to the Cash-In amount paid
5. Bank will receive a confirmation message. You or your recipient will also receive a notification message with the same reference number
6. Take official receipt (for the charges if applicable) and copy of the GCASH service form from Bank
7. Visit your nearest Rural Bank branch
8. Fill up the GCASH Service Form and submit to the teller/cashier along with valid ID for verification.
9. Ask for the mobile phone number that the bank-branch uses for GCASH transactions
10. Send your GCASH to the MOBILE PHONE NUMBER given by the Cashier or Teller
11. Cashier or Teller will pay you Cash (Cash-out amount less applicable service charge)
12. You receive a notification message. Bank will also receive a confirmation message with the same reference number.
13. Take official receipt (for the charges) and copy of the GCASH service form from Bank